This guide explains how to file a complaint about any of the programs that are administered by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (the Department) under the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 (ESSA).
North Side Community School, in accordance with the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015 or Title I (Public Law 107-110), provides parents the following information:
- Whether the teacher has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade levels and subject areas in which the teacher provides instruction.
- Whether the teacher is teaching under emergency or other provisional status through which state qualification or licensing criteria have been waived.
- Whether your child is provided services by paraprofessionals and, if so, their qualifications.
- What baccalaureate degree major the teacher has and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, and the field of discipline of the certification.
- In addition to the information that parents may request, districts must provide to each individual parent: